We are very excited and thrilled to announce
the 8th edition of BRAND MINDS:
BRAND MINDS 2020 – THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS!
FROM 4000 TO 6000 PARTICIPANTS
The 2020 edition marks an important step: the transition from 4200 to over 6000 expected participants.
Our previous editions have generated growing interest which exceeded the number of available seats. For the past three editions, our conference has been sold out three months in advance leaving many people joining the waiting list in the hope that someone will not be able to attend the event and relinquish their ticket.
That is one reason we have decided to change the location and the date of BRAND MINDS 2020.
BRAND MINDS 2020
Date: 4th of May
Participants expected: Over 6000
BRAND MINDS 2020 – THE SPEAKERS
With each new edition, we strive to bring to our audience only the best and the brightest of world-renowned professionals with proven accomplishments.
Here are three of the Global Thinkers that will rock the stage at BRAND MINDS 2020:
Malcolm Gladwell – World’s Top Journalist
- Malcolm Gladwell is a renowned journalist who looks for unexpected connections to shed light on various topics on sociology, psychology, and social psychology;
- He is the author of 5 international bestsellers: ‘The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference’ (2000), ‘Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking’ (2005), ‘Outliers: The Story of Success’ (2008), ‘What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures’ (2009), and ‘David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants’ (2013);
- His theory, the 10,000-hour rule which he popularized through Outliers says that the key to success in any field is simply a matter of practising a specific task that can be accomplished with 20 hours of work a week for 10 years.
Martin Lindstrom – World’s Top Marketing Expert
- Martin Lindstrom is one of the world’s most respected consumer branding experts and a pioneer in the fields of consumer psychology, marketing, and neuro-marketing research;
- He is the Best-Selling Author of internationally-acclaimed ‘BrandWashed’ and ‘Buyology’;
- His latest book is called ‘Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends’ and is The New York Times best-seller; in it, Martin shares his vast experience from working with brands in numerous countries and how it has helped him identify and find supporting data for global trends that most of us either guessed at or had no idea existed.
Michio Kaku – World’s Top Scientist
- Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist, famed futurist and popularizer of science;
- He is the co-founder of String Field Theory, carrying on Einstein’s quest to unite the four fundamental forces of nature into a single grand unified theory of everything;
- He holds the Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics at the City College of New York (CUNY), where he has taught for over 25 years;
- Michio Kaku is the author of 8 bestselling books; his latest book, ‘The Future of Humanity-Our Destiny in The Univers’, just hit the New York Times Bestseller list.
In the following months, we will update the speakers’ lineup so follow our communication channels to be the first to know!
What should you expect by attending BRAND MINDS 2020?
Every edition is the result of a 12-month hard work. Starting with the selection of the best keynote speakers of the moment, to planning the entire logistics process, communication strategy and each detail that is meant to enhance the participant’s experience – everything is designed in great detail to ensure you have the best conference experience yet.
BRAND MINDS 2020 – The Future of Business
BRAND MINDS 2020 is focused on business and its future because today businesses shape our culture and influence our communities.
They are at the forefront of technological development and innovation and have the power to change our world for the better.
Here’s what global thinkers and previous speakers say about our conference: