BRAND MINDS LIVE: 2020’s highlights
In this article
- BRAND MINDS Mission & Vision;
- BRAND MINDS 2020: The first virtual stage made with unreal technology;
- BRAND MINDS 2020 Lineup: 3 days, 19 global thinkers, 14.000 professionals from all around the globe;
- Wrap up: BRAND MINDS 2020 in numbers and stats;
- 2021 – We are stronger together: The plan for 2021 to help you achieve your business goals.
BRAND MINDS – Mission and vision
BRAND MINDS is the ultimate business experience.
Our mission is to unite the business world.
Our vision is to inspire people to create a better world.
We strive to create business events that offer a remarkable experience with the goal of improving people’s lives. How? By giving them access to world-famous business thinkers and valuable growth opportunities that help them build sustainable companies, now and for the following generations.
BRAND MINDS LIVE 2020 – The first virtual stage made with unreal technology
At the beginning of 2020, with the pandemic turning our world upside down, on both personal and business level, the large-scale events industry was facing tough challenges ahead.
Event organizers were prompted to make difficult choices. Some organizers chose to wait the pandemic out, while others have decided to leverage the power of technology and transform their physical in-person events to online events hosted on digital platforms.
BRAND MINDS started from a strong desire to inspire people and to create a better world. Despite the unfortunate global situation, we never lost sight of our main objective – to pursue our vision because #LeadersNeverQuit. Each and every member in our community is bringing us gratitude and is empowering us to go further. Therefore we have decided to adapt and transit from a physical event to a digital experience. This is how a unique state-of-the-art virtual stage was created.
With a futuristic design, the BRAND MINDS LIVE 2020 stage was a representation of the company’s ongoing commitment to providing every participant with a great experience.
BRAND MINDS LIVE 2020 lineup: 3 days, 19 world-class speakers, 14.000 professionals from all around the globe.
Regardless of the digital transformation of BRAND MINDS 2020, we realised that this year was the moment when the business community needed our support more than ever. We understood that companies were about to go throughout incredible challenges and had to find empathetic ways to keep their teams all together. This is why we have decided to make the most of the online opportunity and extend the lineup with 10 more speakers. 10 world-class experts joined the previously announced lineup which increased the total number of speakers to 19:
The amazing speakers provided participants with a 360 overview on everything business: marketing, business strategies, company culture, inclusive leadership, business storytelling, entrepreneurship, blockchain etc.
Wrap up: BRAND MINDS 2020 in numbers and stats
The BRAND MINDS LIVE 2020 event was a great opportunity to go beyond the initial range in terms of communication and bring business education to a global community. Over 50 countries reached totalling 14.000 professionals that choose to join the event.
With no further ado, here is BRAND MINDS LIVE 2020 expressed in numbers and stats:
2021 – We are stronger together: The plan for 2021 to help you achieve your business goals.
Leaving behind 2020, our team’s focus in 2021 is to help you make great business decisions!
That’s why we decided to take the inspiration further to higher education and organise the first BRAND MINDS MASTERCLASS: BUSINESS STRATEGY MASTERCLASS for Top Executives with London Business School professor Costas Markides. Access for this masterclass can be booked here. Don’t miss your virtual seat, the price will go up soon!
NEW BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS and GROWTH RESOURCES
We will continue to share valuable information and insights on our blog.
NEW CATEGORIES in 2021:
- BUSINESS reSOURCES – were we write about business frameworks and templates that you can use to drive profitability and reposition on the market through a more efficient strategy. You can also read about leadership styles, how to create a strategic plan and 8 business lessons from Jeff Bezos.
- GROWING INDUSTRIES – If you are an entrepreneur or investor, it’s essential to keep a close eye on the business environment. The GROWING INDUSTRIES blog category provides you with information and insights on the industries that are growing at a fast rate.
- BRAND & PEOPLE STORIES – One of our core values is that learning never stops, whether it’s a business masterclass, business framework or innovation template. But leaders also learn from businesses that are successful now and businesses that have failed although they have been previously successful. And that’s also a lesson to learn. If you are curious to learn the WHY and the HOW, check out BRAND & PEOPLE STORIES.
- We will continue to cater to the needs of marketing professionals by providing them with the latest in the industry in MARKETING GROWTH.
- Want to keep yourself updated with our events? Check out BRAND MINDS NEWS.
- ART & CREATIVITY. Creativity is the #1 soft skill companies are looking for in employees and new hires in 2021. Why? Because creativity helps businesses to move forward and drives innovation. We must think about creativity beyond artistic abilities. Artists are not the only creative people. Professionals in every industry have the ability to be creative. Because being creative in the workplace means looking at a problem from a different viewpoint and coming up with a fresh solution.