BRAND MINDS 2019: What You’ve Missed
BRAND MINDS 2019 has just ended and it was an amazing event!
Our 7th edition of BRAND MINDS filled Sala Palatului to capacity: 4200 people breathing in unison.
They were entrepreneurs, CEOs, middle managers, salespersons, trainers, marketers etc – World-Changers each and every one of them!
If you didn’t attend our conference this year,
here’s what you’ve missed:
- One full-day of intensive business strategy training;
- A live experience like you’ve never seen before;
- Learning how to take your business to the next level;
- Opportunity for high-level networking through the BRAND MINDS app;
- Making new connections;
- Laughs, good food and great energy on and off the stage;
- A life-changing experience overall.
18 Insightful Takeaways from BRAND MINDS 2019
Each and every one of our speakers has delivered amazing keynotes pack-full with actionable insights, inspiration and tips & trick to advance your business, your career and personal development.
Here are a few of the most insightful takeaways from BRAND MINDS 2019:
ROBERT CIALDINI @ BRAND MINDS 2019
The Power of Persuasion
- People want more of those things they can have less of;
- If you mention a weakness in your speech, people will find you trustworthy;
- Pre-suasion is the practice of getting people sympathetic to your message before they experience it.
GRANT CARDONE @ BRAND MINDS 2019
High Performance in Sales
- Branding should come before advertising;
- Wherever your attention goes is where your money goes;
- People buy from people they know. Not people they trust.
DENISE JACOBS @ BRAND MINDS 2019
Banish Your Inner Critic: Transform Self-Talk To Elevate Performance
- Our brains are actually one of the biggest untapped resources on the planet;
- The inner critic is actually a protective mechanism;
- Creativity feels a lot like magic, but it isn’t.
HITENDRA WADHWA @ BRAND MINDS 2019
Inner Mastery. Outer Impact.
- The more you operate from your inner core, the more you create the conditions for outer impact;
- To be true to yourself, you should be able to freely express yourself: thoughts, feelings, values, personality, desire;
- Commit yourself to a journey of continual learning and growth – to awaken to your true self.
GUY KAWASAKI @ BRAND MINDS 2019
The Art of Innovation
- Great products and great people polarize people;
- Changing your mind is a sign of strength and cleverness;
- Innovation is a process. Not an event.
YUVAL NOAH HARARI @ BRAND MINDS 2019
The End of Homo Sapiens: When do humans cease being human?
- Many people confuse the brain with the mind;
- It’s easier to manipulate a system than to understand it;
- In the future, your mobile phone can be incorporated into your body with functions as analyzing your emotions, feelings, your state of the body. We will operate with 2 brains, your current one plus the bionic brain.
Goodbye BRAND MINDS 2019 – Hello BRAND MINDS 2020
For the past four editions, our conference has been sold out 3 months in advance leaving many people joining the waiting list in the hope that someone will not be able to attend the event and relinquish their ticket.
To make sure we meet the ever-growing demand for tickets to our conference, we changed the location and date of BRAND MINDS 2020.
BRAND MINDS 2020
Date: 4th of May
Participants expected: +6000
BRAND MINDS 2020 – Confirmed Speakers
Malcolm Gladwell – World’s Top Journalist
Martin Lindstrom – World’s Top Marketing Expert
Michio Kaku – World’s Top Scientist
More Guest Star Speakers to be announced soon!
Join us in our mission of Uniting the Business World and enjoy a life-changing business experience!
Dr. Robert Cialdini at BRAND MINDS
Dr Robert Cialdini is the world’s most renowned persuasion expert and he was a speaker at BRAND MINDS 2019.
BRAND MINDS is The Central and European Business Summit taking place in Bucharest, Romania.
He is one of the #worldchangers we look up to and admire: his work in the science of influence has lead to improvements in many fields such as sales, design, online marketing, business, psychology etc.
Dr Cialdini received his PhD from the University of North Carolina and post doctoral training from Columbia University. He has held different talks at the Graduate School of Business of Stanford University, the Ohio State University, the University of California and the Annenberg School of Communications.
He was a visiting professor of marketing, business and psychology at Stanford University.
Currently, Dr Cialdini is Regents’ Professor Emeritus of Psychology and Marketing at Arizona State University.
Over the course of his career, he received numerous awards for his extended work on influence:
- Distinguished Member Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Field of Psychology from Psi Chi: The National Honors Society in Psychology (2006);
- Distinguished Service to the Discipline of Personality and Social Psychology from the Society of Personality and Social Psychology (2008);
- Distinguished Scientist Award of the Society of Experimental Social Psychology (2009);
- Western Psychological Association Lifetime Achievement Award (2016).
Get in the habit of helping people out, and don’t wave it away and say, “Oh, no big deal.” We have serious persuasive power immediately after someone thanks us.
He is the author of Influence: Science & Practice and Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, which has been sold in over 3 million copies and has been published in 30 languages. His books are listed on the New York Times’ Best Seller list, Fortune’s 75 Smartest Business Books list and USA Today’s 12 Best Business Books of All Time.
His co-authored book, Yes! 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to be Persuasive has been on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal’s Best Seller Lists.
His latest insights on persuasion are in his 2016 book Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade.
People seem to be more motivated by the thought of losing something than by the thought of gaining something of equal value.
Founder of Influence at Work (IAW)
Dr Cialdini founded Influence at Work, his professional resource to improve organisational and personal performance by understanding and using the psychology of influence. IAW offers interactive training and a certification program; it also provides its clients with strategies that drive business success.
He worked with 1st tier companies
Dr. Cialdini’s clients include such organizations as Google, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Bayer, Coca Cola, KPMG, AstraZeneca, Ericsson, Kodak, Merrill Lynch, Nationwide Insurance, Pfizer, AAA, Northern Trust, IBM, Prudential, The Mayo Clinic, GlaxoSmithKline, Kimberly-Clark, Harvard University – Kennedy School, The Weather Channel, the United States Department of Justice, and NATO.
The Godfather of Influence
Dr Robert Cialdini has spent his 30-year career researching the science of influence; his research earned him an international reputation as an expert in the fields of persuasion, compliance, and negotiation.
Also known as The Godfather of Influence, Dr Cialdini is the most cited living social psychologist in the world.
Robert Cialdini is the Benjamin Franklin of research on influence–a keen observer of human nature, great writer, minter of pithy phrases, and clever experimenter who’s able to capture lightning in a jar.
Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Author of Made to Stick
Cialdini’s Theory of Influence
Cialdini’s theory of influence is based on seven key principles: reciprocity, commitment and consistency, social proof, authority, liking, scarcity, unity.
Let’s take a closer look at the principles that guide human behaviour:
- Reciprocity: If you give people something — a free sample, an invitation, a pleasant experience, useful information, etc. — they will feel obligated to give you something in return;
- Commitment and consistency: People like to be consistent with the things they have previously said or done;
- Liking: People prefer to say yes to those that they like;
- Scarcity: We want more of things that are less of;
- Authority: People will follow credible knowledgeable experts;
- Social proof: People will look to the actions of others to determine their own;
- Unity: People identify themselves with others.
Are you a #worldchanger?
Come to BRAND MINDS 2020!
Here are our first confirmed speakers; we will be announcing more speakers in the coming months so stay tuned!