This article presents one of Nokia's reasons for failure and what you can learn to improve your leadership.
A concise timeline of Nokia’s important moments:
- In October 1998, Nokia became the best-selling mobile phone brand in the world
- Nokia's operating profit went from $1 billion in 1995 to almost $4 billion by 1999
- The best-selling mobile phone of all time, the Nokia 1100, was created in 2003
- In 2007, Apple introduced the iPhone
- By the end of 2007, half of all smartphones sold in the world were Nokias, while Apple’s iPhone had a mere 5 pe...