If you haven’t yet included LinkedIn in your marketing mix, then now is the time.
Here are 15 updated statistics on LinkedIn that you need to know:
1. 610 million members in 200 countries and territories;
2. LinkedIn audience analysis: 46 million B2B decision makers, 10 million C-level executives, 6 million IT decision makers, 17 million opinion leaders, 40 million mass affluent;
3. 30% growth year-over-year in the number of sessions on LinkedIn;
4. 2 professionals join LinkedIn every second;
5. 45% of LinkedIn users are in upper management (CEOs, directors, vice-presidents etc);
6. 9 billion content impressions;
7. 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content;
8. LinkedIn is the #1 social network for lead generation;
9. 57% of users access LinkedIn on mobile;
10. 2 million posts, articles and videos are published on LinkedIn every day;
11. 80% of leads come from LinkedIn;
12. Elevate, LinkedIn’s employee advocacy program can drive a 24x increase in social media engagement;
13. LinkedIn is the most successful platform for content marketing purposes;
14. There are 30 million company pages;
15. LinkedIn is the most trusted social platform.
LinkedIn is the perfect social media platform for B2B companies, salespersons, professionals looking to grow their personal brand, thought leaders and world-changers.
If you are planning to include LinkedIn in your marketing mix, here is another resource for your inspiration: how to use LinkedIn’s native video tool to raise brand awareness and attract leads.
Join the Conversation
We’d love to hear what you have to say.