8 facts you might not know about Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone was a keynote speaker at BRAND MINDS 2019.
Here are 8 facts you might not know about him:
BRAND MINDS 2019: What You’ve Missed
BRAND MINDS 2019 has just ended and it was an amazing event!
Our 7th edition of BRAND MINDS filled Sala Palatului to capacity: 4200 people breathing in unison.
They were entrepreneurs, CEOs, middle managers, salespersons, trainers, marketers etc – World-Changers each and every one of them!
If you didn’t attend our conference this year,
here’s what you’ve missed:
- One full-day of intensive business strategy training;
- A live experience like you’ve never seen before;
- Learning how to take your business to the next level;
- Opportunity for high-level networking through the BRAND MINDS app;
- Making new connections;
- Laughs, good food and great energy on and off the stage;
- A life-changing experience overall.
18 Insightful Takeaways from BRAND MINDS 2019
Each and every one of our speakers has delivered amazing keynotes pack-full with actionable insights, inspiration and tips & trick to advance your business, your career and personal development.
Here are a few of the most insightful takeaways from BRAND MINDS 2019:
ROBERT CIALDINI @ BRAND MINDS 2019
The Power of Persuasion
- People want more of those things they can have less of;
- If you mention a weakness in your speech, people will find you trustworthy;
- Pre-suasion is the practice of getting people sympathetic to your message before they experience it.
GRANT CARDONE @ BRAND MINDS 2019
High Performance in Sales
- Branding should come before advertising;
- Wherever your attention goes is where your money goes;
- People buy from people they know. Not people they trust.
DENISE JACOBS @ BRAND MINDS 2019
Banish Your Inner Critic: Transform Self-Talk To Elevate Performance
- Our brains are actually one of the biggest untapped resources on the planet;
- The inner critic is actually a protective mechanism;
- Creativity feels a lot like magic, but it isn’t.
HITENDRA WADHWA @ BRAND MINDS 2019
Inner Mastery. Outer Impact.
- The more you operate from your inner core, the more you create the conditions for outer impact;
- To be true to yourself, you should be able to freely express yourself: thoughts, feelings, values, personality, desire;
- Commit yourself to a journey of continual learning and growth – to awaken to your true self.
GUY KAWASAKI @ BRAND MINDS 2019
The Art of Innovation
- Great products and great people polarize people;
- Changing your mind is a sign of strength and cleverness;
- Innovation is a process. Not an event.
YUVAL NOAH HARARI @ BRAND MINDS 2019
The End of Homo Sapiens: When do humans cease being human?
- Many people confuse the brain with the mind;
- It’s easier to manipulate a system than to understand it;
- In the future, your mobile phone can be incorporated into your body with functions as analyzing your emotions, feelings, your state of the body. We will operate with 2 brains, your current one plus the bionic brain.
Goodbye BRAND MINDS 2019 – Hello BRAND MINDS 2020
For the past four editions, our conference has been sold out 3 months in advance leaving many people joining the waiting list in the hope that someone will not be able to attend the event and relinquish their ticket.
To make sure we meet the ever-growing demand for tickets to our conference, we changed the location and date of BRAND MINDS 2020.
BRAND MINDS 2020
Date: 4th of May
Participants expected: +6000
BRAND MINDS 2020 – Confirmed Speakers
Malcolm Gladwell – World’s Top Journalist
Martin Lindstrom – World’s Top Marketing Expert
Michio Kaku – World’s Top Scientist
More Guest Star Speakers to be announced soon!
Join us in our mission of Uniting the Business World and enjoy a life-changing business experience!
Grant Cardone at BRAND MINDS
Grant Cardone was the sales expert speaking at BRAND MINDS 2019.
BRAND MINDS is The Central and European Business Summit taking place in Bucharest, Romania.
By the end of this article, you will know more about Grant Cardone and what makes him a #worldchanger: his experience, his life and his mission.
World’s Top sales training expert – 30-year selling experience
Grant Cardone is the world’s top sales training expert with over 1500 segments of content used by companies like Google, MIT, T-Mobile, Toyota, AT&T, Ashley, Allstate, Inside Sales, Udemy, Chrysler, Morgan Stanley and thousands more.
The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.
He is a New York Times bestselling author of 5 books:
- The 10x rule: The only difference between success and failure
- The millionaire booklet: How to get super rich
- Sell or be sold: How to get your way in business and in life
- Closer’s survival guide: over 100 ways to ink the deal
- If you’re not first, you’re last: sales strategies to dominate your market and beat your competition
Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.
Internationally renowned speaker
He is a media personality and an award-winning speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance.
Forbes named Mr Cardone #1 of the 25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017.
Featured in Fox News, CNBC, Business Insider and more others
He regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Post.
Very successful people don’t seek comfort; they seek success and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable. But most of the world is seeking comfort and familiarity, which are traps that cause you to settle for the mediocre. If you want to get to the next level of your business, you’ve got to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
Successful businessman – Owner of multiple companies of over $100 million annual revenues
Mr Cardone owns multiple successful companies; their annual revenues exceed $100 million:
- Cardone Training Technologies Inc.
- Cardone Group (a software and technology business);
- Grant Cardone TV (online media network– GrantCardoneTV.com) and
- Cardone Acquisitions, a national real estate company which currently owns over 3,500 units throughout the United States.
Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens. Action wins.
Grant’s Story – from $0 to $750 million
At 23 he was a car salesman and struggling with drug addiction. He went to the treatment centre and got himself clean. He didn’t like his job as a car salesman, he didn’t even like cars, but he decided to go all in and become the best salesman. His decision turned his life around.
If you’re not training, you’re DONE!
He spent all his free time studying every sales book, sales training tape or sales course there was on the market. He studied all the sales masters to learn everything he could. Grand had found a new obsession: to know everything there was to know about sales.
Don’t try to get rid of your obsession, use it, it’s a gift!
The climb to Top 1% in the automobile industry
He became great at selling cars, going from $3,600 a year to $90,000 a year. Within three years he was in the top 1% of everybody in the automobile industry.
He had become a sales master at 29 years old. He was teaching other people about sales while actively doing sales every day. He had acquired an extraordinary level of sales intuition that helped him close deals after deals after deals. He set himself the goal of becoming the greatest sales training expert surpassing other sales masters like Brian Tracy or Zig Ziglar and by 40 he had achieved that goal.
Whatever you think you can do, just multiply it by ten because you can do more than you think.
The best sales training expert in the world
Now in his fifties, Grant Cardone is the best sales training expert in the world. His mission is to help others achieve greatness in sales and change their lives.
“I want to help millions—even billions. I want you to become financially prosperous. You should be super rich. What I’ve done will work for others. Create the life you want!”
Are you a #worldchanger?
Come to BRAND MINDS 2020!
Here are our first confirmed speakers; we will be announcing more speakers in the coming months so stay tuned!